Some more of my Beatles collectibles. Buy multiples and we can find some flexibility in the prices.
$25.00 - For $25 I am grouping together:
- 4 - 8x11 pictures of the Beatles that came in with the WhiteAlbum
- The booklet of lyrics that came with the Beatles "Love Songs"album - No picture
- A 1992 Beatles calendar
- An October 1964 copy of Mad Magazine with a spoof ad on the back page featuring Ringo, and references to the Beatles in the cartoons inside. This Magazine is in excellent
- The 1964 pocketbook "The Beatle Book" published by Lancer Special. A book of facts and pictures of the four lads. It appears some of the pictures are missing.
- A Feb. 17, 1968 issue of Star Weekly Magazine with a cover picture of Ringo and an article on the Beatles inside. Other than the expected yellowing of the pages on paper this old the magazine is in excellent condition.
- The Latest Beatle Book Recorded Hits, published in 1964. The book is complete, however the front and back covers are somewhat dirty.
Once again, I am asking $25 for the above grouping.
$75.00 - The Jan. 9, 1968 issue of Look Magazine. This is a much sought after collectible largely for the pictures. They are by Avedon in a pull-out folio format with a black and white picture of the group on one side and a groovy colour version on the flip side. Very good condition.
$125 - A 1963 Beatles Capital Records promo photograph. This is quite a rare piece that was given inside the early editions of the Canadian release of "Twist and Shout".
$60.00 - The Beatles Musical Pop Up Book published in 1985 by Bonanza Pop Up. The book gas never been opened and is in the original seal wrap. It is likely that the batteries are dead, but other than that it is in like new condition.
SOLD - $60.00 - An original 1964 "Beatles USA Ltd" concert tour magazine. This is anther hard to find piece containing 26 pages of black and white pictures of the fab four. on the last page there is some biographic info on the 4 along with and form to join the official Beatles fan club.
$20.00 - The 4th Beatles Souvenir Song Album published in 1965 containing musical notation and lyrics. Other than a little colour being worn off along the spine it is in excellent condition.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|