Emperor Homes Ltd. is looking for a qualified Journeyman carpenter with extensive knowledge in all areas of residential construction. Experience managing a crew while maintaining quality and craftsmanship is an asset. Candidates must be willing to learn and grow with the company as well as communicate with clients. We offer competitive wedges based on experience with opportunities for advancement. Character assets include honesty, willingness to learn, quality, attention to detail, the ability to work with and lead others.
* Previous experience in residential construction
* Time management skills
* Punctual and reliable
* Self motivated
* Leadership and communication
* Safety conscious
* Valid drivers licence and reliable transportation
* Ability to read drawings and layout
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Basic understanding of building code
* Set and achieve realistic goals
* Ability to plan and schedule
* Able to work with trades
* Problem solver
* Hold people to a standard in a professional manner
Emperor Homes Ltd. has been a leader in the custom home and renovation industry over the last seven years. It's our goal to deliver all aspects of a project on time, on budget, and to the highest quality. We use clear communication to cultivate relationships with our clients that serve to produce the results they are looking for.
Monday to Friday - Full time employment - Hourly wage based on skill and experience. Room for advancement in pay, knowledge, and responsibility.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|