* Full-cycle Accounts Receivables, including preparation of
invoices, monthly statements, and collections.
* Process Accounts Payable weekly. Reconcile vendor
* Bank and credit card reconciliations.
* Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts. Review and resolve
* Prepare month-end closings. Prepare financial statements.
* Calculate and prepare bi-weekly or semi-monthly payroll for
5 to 8,000 employees utilizing Ceridian or in-house.
* Administration of business and payroll taxes.
* Prepare annual T4's and T5A's.
* Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts.
* Establish and maintain a monthly budget.
* Bank deposits.
* Cash handling and cash reports.
* Certification in Accounting Principles.
* Proficient in QuickBooks and Sage 50 software.
* Extensive knowledge in Generally Accepted Accounting
* 10+ years Full-Charge Bookkeeping experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to interface well with staff and external contacts.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
My current wage requirement would range low to mid-20's per hour, with specifics flexible, negotiable, and dependent upon such factors as responsibility and advancement opportunity.
I would welcome a personal interview to discuss how my experiences would contribute to the achievement of your company's objectives for growth and success
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|